Thursday 12 April 2018

What I will need - Under the Wing

I've been Stockpiling Soundtracks
and sound effects from the SIT Library

Sound: 
Script - Complete

Music:
Fanticy pumped up
something along the likes of Peter Crowley the RWBY soundtrack.

Possible Choices to mash into the soundtrack:
Sports and action 9
World Vision 2
World Vision 3
World Vision 4
World Vision 9
Adrenaline TV 4

In case I can't Use the music I know someone I can commission, but I can also have a crack at making the music myself.


Sound Effects: (needed)
Footsteps (Grass)
Impact noises - from hits, falling, punches,
Character noises - Grunts and such (which will come from the voice actors)
Bird chirping
Leaves in the wind
static electricity sound
some sort of lightning sound
Something for the barrier, some sort of low electric hum,
glass shatter
any shatter sound
crackling sounds
Wing flapping
Claw scratches
Animal growling sounds



Locations:
Just a park. no other Locations

Character Voice Actors ( none as of Yet )
Vex
Toby
Vivval
Noctus

No comments:

Post a Comment