Monday 3 September 2018

Benjmn

SunSpring:
Out of all the films we watched I found this one the most entertaining This film was written by the AI and interpreted by people and acted out following what they made of the script, The narrative made no sense but taking in the fact that it was created by an AI makes it funny, ( seeing how it tried to make a film)

Its no game:
I found this one the least entertaining which narrative wise it made more sense I found it quite boring, it was co-written by the AI and human writers.

Zone out
This one was written and directed by the AI, I found this one as well boring, I think If the face swap was of better quality I might have been slightly more interested,I don't think it was as spontaneous as the first I think having the actors interperate the script gave it that funny edge to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment